Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where did February go??

Spring is most definitely in the air today - it must be if I've put laundry out on the line!

No tomato seeds sown as yet, but thinking about trying half a dozen or so if this weather looks set to continue.  Chilli seeds are in the airing cupboard (in the hope that they will germinate successfully) as they need constant warmth.  I don't have a heated propagator but I am thinking of buying one next year, depending on how my chilli growing goes this year.

The only other thing I have on the go at the moment are my seed potatoes; I've started the process of chitting them in readiness for planting in a couple of months.

Anyone interested in reading about my latest visit to The RSC, switch over to my blog at:

http://allthingsshakespeare.blogspot.com

I have much more to post on King Lear and will back track to Romeo and Juliet afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment